“A lofty, proud hill, praised on high for its valour and renown.”
The Fortress, rising atop the San Salvatore hill and surrounded by the medieval walls, the romantic ruins of the Palazzi Comitali, and the baroque splendour of the magnificent Palazzo Odoardo, rises in the heart of the San Salvatore Castle.
Here, on the top floor of this superb 18th-century palace, completely restored at the beginning of the new millennium, our suites evoke the atmosphere of a past era: period furnishings, discreet and attentive service, breath-taking views of vineyards, meadows, woods–as far as the eye can see: out over the plain to Venice, the Euganean hills of Padova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, and the Belluno Alps.
The rooms are dedicated to the Prince and the Princess of Collalto, noble titles in the Habsburg tradition that, since 1822, only the family head and his spouse may bear.
A one-of-a-kind place to live a history-rich adventure!